"He never gives up. He will fight until the bitter end. It paid off for me." Learn More
$5,100,000 Personal Injury, motor vehicle accident, settlement. Learn More
$3,750,000 Wrongful Death, rock hauler, settlement. Learn More
$3,250,000 Personal Injury, propane explosion, settlement. Learn More
Home  >  Articles  >  Pursuing Road Defect Claims

Pursuing Road Defect Claims

When municipalities or construction companies are negligent in their duty to maintain the safety of public roads and the section of roadway under construction, respectively, they put drivers at an elevated risk of serious accident. As such, when accidents do result from some roadway defect, a municipality or construction company may very often be found to be responsible for any associated damages. If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by a road defect in the Fort Worth area, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney as early as you possibly can.

Common Road Defects

Poorly maintained roadways pose a significant threat to drivers whose attention is more directly drawn by surrounding traffic. Aside from often causing extensive property damages, these accidents can contribute to dangerous accidents and severe injury. Among the most commonly cited road defects are:

  • Shoulder Drop-off
  • Potholes
  • Uneven Pavement
  • Lack of Signs
  • Lack of Guardrails

Victims of road defects should not be held responsible for any resulting expenses, including medical bills and lost wages. Discuss your legal options for pursuing restitution with a Fort Worth attorney.

Consult with a Fort Worth Road Defect Attorney

At the Woodson Law Firm, our Fort Worth road defect attorneys can help you determine the full extent of the damages you sustained in your road defect accident. Following this, our legal team may be able to help you develop a legal strategy for recovery of any and all of those damages. To discuss the particulars of your circumstances with one of our personal injury lawyers, please call our Fort Worth offices at (817) 338-0303 today.