Frequently Asked Questions
When you suffer a serious injury because of another party’s recklessness or negligence, it is natural to have a number of questions about your rights and options under the law. In an effort to address these preliminary concerns, the friendly, knowledgeable attorneys of the Woodson Law Firm have compiled the following collection of frequently asked questions and their answers based on our twenty years’ experience handling personal injury cases. If your question isn’t here, check back soon, as we will be regularly updating this list with new information. Or, if you would like your question directly answered by a member of our dedicated legal staff, contact our offices today by calling (817) 338-0303.
- How do I know who is liable for my injury?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- If I was partially at fault in my accident, can I still receive compensation?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- What kinds of compensation am I entitled to?
- Who can sue for wrongful death claims?
- Will I have to go to court?